Thursday, November 29, 2012

Testimonial #1


This afternoon I spent an hour working on my client's laptop (Sarah) at her place of business...cleaning and tuning it, removing malware, speeding up performance, etc. After seeing her laptop boot up in a tenth the time, she was so thrilled that she suggested I talk with her boss about my servicing their 5 computers in exchange for my using their backroom for a few hours a week as a hotel office for computer repair. It'd be a win/win for us both!

I'm so stoked!! The business is on 8th St, with TONS of foot traffic and offers a safe/convenient location for my clients to meet me and/or drop off equipment. Just a few minutes ago, one of my clients met me here and complimented my resourcefulness of this location. If I didn't know better, I'd think I was being set up. Nope, I'm learning THIS is how dreams become reality through action!

0 comments:

Post a Comment